Total views : 106
Subscription or Fee Access
Star Anise (Illicium griffithii Hook. F. and Thoms.): A Socially Important Tree Species from High Altitude Region of Arunachal Pradesh
- George C.C. (2012). Star anise.In: Handbook of herbs and spices (K.V. Peter, 2nd Eds.), 2: 487- 503.
- Mukhia P.B. (2006).Management guidelines for Illicium griffithii for Community Forests of Bhutan, SFD, Thimphu, Bhutan.
- Paul A., Kalita J., Khan M.L. and Tripathi O.M. (2013). Illicium griffithii Hook.f. & Thoms.- A potential source of natural off-farm income to the rural people of Arunachal Himalaya, Indian J. Nat. Products and Resources, 4 (2):131-137.
- Saha D. and Sundriyal R.C. (2010). Prioritization of non-timber forest produces for income generation: A participatory approach, J. Non-Timber Forest Product, 17(4):387-394.
- Sinha G.N. (2008). Forest and forestry in Arunachal Pradesh. SRFI, Inf. Bull, 27: 43.
- Vijayakumar A., Duraipandiyan V., Jeyaraj B., Agastian P., Karunai Raj M. and Ignacimuthu, S. (2012). Phytochemical analysis and in vitro antimicrobial activity of Illicium griffithii Hook. f. & Thoms. extracts, Asian Pacific J. Tropical Disease,190-199.
- There are currently no refbacks.