Studies on Etiology of Decline/Drying in Bael Plants
- Anon. (2001). Annual Report, AICRP on Arid Zone Fruits, CIAH, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Anon. (2010). Annual Report, AICRP on Arid Zone Fruits, CIAH Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Anon. (2011). Annual Report, AICRP on Arid Zone Fruits, CIAH Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Antil R.S., Singh A. and Dahiya S.S. (2002). Collection and processing of soil samples and plant samples. Practical Manual for soil and plant analysis. CCS HAU Publication 71 pp.
- Beeson C.F.C. (1941). The ecology and control of the forest insects of India and neighbouring countries. Vasant Press, Dehra Dun. 1007 pp.
- Bilgrami K.S., Jamalludin and Rizwi M.A. (1991). Fungi of India. Today and Tomorrow's Printers and Publishers, New Delhi.
- Geetha T. and Balagopalan M. (2010). A comparative evaluation of the soil micronutrient status in Eucalypt plantations of different rotation in Kerala. Indian J. Forestry, 33(1): 49-54.
- Ghaffar A. and Zentmyer G.A. (1968). Rhizoctonia bataticola on some new weed plants in California. Pl. Dis. Reptr., 42: 233.
- Ghate H.V., Gambhir M. and Rane N. (2003). Report of a large longicorn beetle Acanthophorus serraticornis from Pune, Maharastra. Zoos . Print Journal, 19:1328.
- John D., Gupta P. and Gupta V. (2006). Etiology and management of guava wilt disease in Allahabad and Kaushambi districts of Uttar Pradesh, India. J. Mycol. and Pl. Pathol., 36: 365-372.
- Kaushik J.C. and Singh A. (1996). Effect of soil texture and moisture on seedling root rot of Dalbergia sisso and its control. Proc. IUFRO Symposium. pp. 209-216.
- Kirtikar K.R. and Basu B.D. (1935). Indian medicinal plants, Vol-1 published by L.M. Basu, Allahabad.1918 pp.
- Korwar S., Pratibha G. and Ravi V. (2009). Influenc of organic and inorganic sources of nutrients on growth of Leuceana (Leceana leucocephala L.) and soil purity in semi arid tropics. Indian J. Forestry, 32(4): 513-516.
- Mehrotra R.S. (1980). Plant Pathology. Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi. 771 pp.
- Mundkur B.B. (1936). Resistance of American cotton to Fusarium wilt in India. Proc. Indian Acad. Sci., 3(B): 498-501.
- Prabhakar M., Prasad Y.G., Rao G.R. and Venkateswarlu B. (2012). A new record of longicorn beetle, Acanthophorus rugiceps from India as a root borer on physic nut, Jatropha curcas, with a description of life stages, biology and seasonal dynamics. J. Insect Science. 12:141.
- Reddy M.A.R. and Mishra R.S. (1970). Fungicidal soil treatment to control damping off diseases in pines. Indian Forester, 96: 270-275.
- Sen .S and Gupta V.K. (1994). Effect of some important edaphic factors on the incidence of fusarial wilt of Robinia pseudoacacia L. Indian J. Mycol. and Pl. Pathol., 24: 93-96.
- Rejzek M., Gillett C.P.D.T., Drumont A. and Gillett M.P. (2005). The distribution and biology of the genus Acanthracocentrus Quentin and Villers, 1983 in the Persian Gulf region. Lambillionea, 105: 353-369.
- Sharbhoy A.K., Agarwal D.K. and Varshney J.L. (1996). Fungi of India. CBS Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi.
- Sharma J.K., Manmohan C. and Florence E.J.M. (1985). Disease survey in nurseries and plantations of forest tree species grown in Kerala. KFRI, Peechi.Research Report, 36: 326-327.
- Shilpkar P., Shah, M.C., Modi, K.R. and Patel, S.M. (2010). Seasonal changes in microbial community structure and nutrients content in rhizospheric soil of Aegle marmelos tree. Ann. For. Res., 53(2): 135-140.
- Singh A.K., Singh S., Singh R.S., Bagle B.G. and Sharma B.D. (2011). The Bael fruit for dryland. Central Institute for Arid Horticulture, Publication Bikaner, Rajasthan. 46 pp.
- Singh B. and Sharma K.N. (2012). Depth wise distribution of soil organic content and nutrient under same tree species after seventeen years of plantation. Indian Society of Soil Science, 60(3): 198-203.
- Singh M.K., Kumar R. and Kumar N. (2009). Influence of nutrient status of soils on mortality of shisham (Dalbergia sisso) in semi arid region of Haryana. Indian J. Forestry, 32(3): 349-355.
- Singh R.S. (1980). Principles of Plant Pathology. Oxford and IBH Publishing Company, New Delhi. 350 pp.
- Verma R.K., Tripathee R., Chourasiya S. and Thakur A.K. (2015). Effect of plant growth promoting microbes on bael (Aegle marmelos) seedlings in nursery. Indian Forester, 141(1): 79-82.
- There are currently no refbacks.