Effect of Organic Manure on Soil Physicochemical Properties under Fruit Based Agroforestry System
- Bellakki M.A. and Badanur V.P. (1997). Long-term effect of integrated nutrient management on properties of Vertisol under dryland agriculture. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci.,45 (3): 438-442.
- Bellakki M.A., Badanur V.P. and Setty R.A. (1998). Effect of long term integrated nutrient management on some important properties of Vertisol. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci., 46(2): 176-180.
- Bhanavase D.B., Patil A.J. and Kulkarni S.D. (1992). Studies on recycling of crop residues in soil and its effects on rabi sorghum under dryland condition. Proc. Nation.Sem. Organic Farm. Pune, 18-20.
- Bowen W.T., Quitena J.Q., Pereira J., Bouldin D.R., Reid W.S. and Lathwell D.J. (1988). Screening green manures as nitrogen sources to successing non-legume crops. Plant and Soil, 111: 75-89.
- Cairns M.A. and Meganck R.A. (1994). Carbon sequestration, biological diversity, and sustainable development: integrated forest management. Environmental Management, 18: 13-22.
- Das M., Singh B.P., Ram M., Dwivedi B.S. and Prasad R.N. (1991). Influence of organic manures on native plant nutrient availability in an acid alfisol. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci., 39: 236-291.
- Das S.K., Sharma S., Sharma K. L., Saharan N., Nimbole N.N. and Reddy Y.V.R. (1993). Land use options in a semi arid Alfisols. American J. Alternative Agriculture, 8: 34-39.
- Fragstein P.V. (2006). Crop agronomy in organic agriculture. In: Organic agriculture. A global perspective. (Kristiansen, P., Taji, A., and Reganold, J. eds.) CABI Publishing, Wallingford, 53-82.
- Helkiah J., Manickam T.S. and Nagalakshmi K. (1981). Influence of organic manure alone and in combination with inorganics on properties of a black soil and jowar yield. Madras Agric. Journal, 68(6): 360-365.
- Jackson M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentic Hall of India Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi. 151-153.
- Kang B.T., Wilson G.F. and Sipkens L. (1981). Alley cropping maize (Zea mays L.) and Leucaena leucocephala linn.) in Southern Nigeria. Plant and Soil, 63: 165-179.
- Kang B.T., Wilson G.F. and Lawson T.L. (1984). Alley cropping as a stable alternative to shifting cultivation. International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Kessler J.J. and Breman H. (1991). The potential of agro forestry to increase primary production in the Sahelian and Sudanian zones of West Africa. Agro-forestry Systems, 13:41-62.
- Kursten E. (2000). Fuelwood production in agroforestry systems for sustainable land use and CO mitigation. Ecological Engineering, 16: 2 S69–S72.
- Macdicken K.G. (1990). Multipurpose nitrogen fixing trees and their role in agro-forestry systems. Indian Society of Agronomy, 11: 141-157.
- Merwin H.D. and Peech M. (1951). Exchangeability of soil potassium in sand, slit and clay fraction in influenced by the nature of complementary exchangeable cations. Soil Science Society of American. Poc., 15: 125-128.
- Nair P.K.R. (1984). Role of trees in soil productivity and conservation. Soil productivity aspects of agro-forestry. The International Council for Research in Agro-Forestry. Nairobi, pp.85.
- Nair P.K.R. (2001). Do tropical homegardens elude Science, or it is the other way around? Agroforestry Systems, 53: 239-245.
- Nair P.K.R., Nair V.D., Kumar B.M. and Showalter J.M. (2010). Carbon sequestration in agroforestry systems. Advances in Agronomy, 108: 237307.
- Nair P.K.R., Buresh R. J., Mugendi D.N. and Latt C.R. (1999). Nutrient cycling in tropical agroforestry systems: Myths and science. In: Agroforestry in Sustainable Agricultural Systems, eds. Buck, L. E.; Lassoie, J. P. and Fernandes, E. C. M. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, USA. Pp. 1-31.
- Olsen R., Cole C.V., Wantable F.S. and Dean L.A. (1954). Estimation of available P in soil by extraction with sodium bicarbonate, U.S. Deptt. Agricultural Citrcular, 939: 19p.
- Pawar R.B. (1996). Dynamics of earthworm-soil-plant relationship in semi-arid tropics. Ph. D. Thesis. Univ. Agric. Sci. Dharwad (India).
- Rajput B.S., Bhardwaj D.R and Pala N.A. (2015) Carbon dioxide mitigation potential and carbon density of different land use systems along an altitudinal gradient in north-western Himalayas, Agroforest Syst, DOI 10.1007/s10457-015-9788-8.
- Ruark G.A., Schoeneberger M.M. and Nair P.K.R. (2003). Agroforestry-Helping to Achieve Sustainable Forest Management. UNFF (United Nations Forum for Forests) Intersessional Experts Meeting on the Role of Planted Forests in Sustainable Forest Management, 24-30 March 2003, New Zealand. www.maf.govt.nz/unff-planted-forestry-meeting.
- Sarkar S.N. and Rathod P.S. (1992). Effect of crop residue on crop yield, physical and chemical properties of soils. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci., 40: 462469.
- Selvi D., Santhy P. and Dakshinamoorthy. (2005). Effect of inorganics alone and in combination with farmyard manure on physical properties and productivity of Vertic-Haplustepts under long-term fertilization. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci., 53(1): 302-307.
- Sharma S.K. and Sharma S.N. (2002). Integrated nutrient management for sustainability of rice (Oryza sativa)-wheat (Triticum aestivum) cropping system. The Indian J. Agric. Sci.,72 (10): 573-576.
- Sihag D., Singh J.P., Mehla D.S. and Bharawdaj K.K (2005). Effect of integrated use of inorganic and organic materials on the distribution of different forms of N and P in soil. J. Indian Soc. Soil Sci.,53 (1): 80-84.
- Subbiah B.V. and Asija G.L. (1956). Rapid procedure for the estimation of available nitrogen in soil. Current Science, 25: 259-260.
- Takimoto A., Nair P.K.R. and Nair V.D. (2008). Carbon stock and sequestration potential of traditional and improved agroforestry systems in the West African Sahel. Agriculture Ecosystems and Environment, 125 (1-4): 159–166.
- Walkley A.J. and Black I.A. (1934). Estimation of soil organic carbon by chromic acid titration method. Soil Science, 37: 29-38.
- There are currently no refbacks.