Growth and Yield Performance of Wheat (Triticum aestivum) at Different Crop Distance from Tree Base under Populus deltoides Bartr. Ex. Marsh. Based Agri Silviculture System
- Banerjee H., Dhara P.K., Pal S. and Maiti S. (2010). Growth and productivity of trees and intercrops under agroforestry system in red and lateritic zone of West Bengal. Indian J. Agroforestry, 11 (2): 85-89.
- Bisaria A.K., Gill, A.S., Lal B., Handa A.K. and Ajit (1995). Agri-silvicultural studies: establishment, growth and production of multipurpose trees and their effect on the growth and production of crops and vice-versa. Annual Report, 1995-96 NRCAF, Jhansi, U.P., :10-22.
- Dhanda R.S. and Verma R.K. (2001). Timber volume and weight table of farm grown Poplar (Populus deltoids) in Punjab, India. Indian Forester, 127 (1): 115-130.
- Gill A.S. and Ajit (1992). Varietal evaluation of mango (Mangifera indica Linn) based cropping system. Annual Report, 1995-96, NRCAF, Jhansi, U.P. : 66-73.
- Gill R.I.S., Sing B. and Kour N. (2009). Productivity and nutrient uptake of newly released wheat varieties at different sowing time under Poplar plantations in north western India. Agroforestry Systems, 76 (3): 579-590.
- Handa A.K., Gill A.S. and Rai P. (1995). Intercropping studies with bamboo under rainfed condition. Annual Report, 1995-96, NRCAF, Jhansi, U.P., :108-110.
- Johnson K. (1995). Casuarina, a wonder tree on the Tamilnadu, Coast in India. NRCAF, Jhansi, U.P. Agroforestry Newsletter, 8 (1-4): 2-3.
- Kumar V. and Rajput P.R. (2005). Growth and productivity of wheat varieties in open and under Poplar ((Populus deltoides Bartr.ex.Marsh) agrisilviculture system, Progressive Agriculture, 5 (1): 77-81.
- Sharma K.K. (1987). Effect of trees on agricultural crops. In:, Agroforestry: Principles and Practices (Ed. A.P. Dwivedi). Oxford and IBH Pub. Co. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 224-228.
- Sharma K.K., Khanna P. and Gulati A. (1996). Tree growth and yield of wheat and paddy as influenced by Dalbergia sissoo Roxb. boundary plantation. Indian Forester, 122 (12): 114-126.
- Sirohi C., Rao O.P. and Rana B.S. (2012). Varietal comparison of wheat and paddy under Populus deltoides based agri-silviculture system in sodic soil. Indian J. Forestry, 35 (3): 291-294.
- Tomar G.S. and Shrivastava S.K. (1986). Preliminary studies of rice cultivation in association with trees. In: Agroforestry in India (Ed. Tejwani, K.G. ). Oxford and IBH Pub. Co. Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 37-40.
- There are currently no refbacks.